I fell of the NaBloPoMo Wagon (!!!)
And I couldn't be more thrilled. It just happened on Sunday. I woke up Monday morning and realized that I hadn't posted. Oh, I am so glad I screwed up. This blogging everyday is not for wimps! Kudos for those of you who have stayed on the wagon. Really. I can't imagine how you juggle your busy busy lives and still manage to be here every single day.
But, oh, the relief! Now I can focus a bit more on quality and not so much on quantity. So, I have some questions for you people.
What is the best best best present you have ever given a little girl that she love love LOVED? I need presents for my two nieces, ages 2 and 9. Not in the same household, not even cousins! You get the picture.
Also, I have NEWS. My Honey's company is having a Christmas Party, semi-formal. I am so excited I could just pee my pants. Thanks to my sheltered life as a teenager, I never went to school dances, so getting dressed up to go out sounds so fun to me. This is the dress I have scathingly bought online due to rave reviews by the "curvy" (better known as chunky-monkey, got-some-junk-in-the-trunk(and elsewhere...), chubby girls). Hope it will work, because, did you see that price? A STEAL.
Now I need jewelry...shoes....hair appointment....Oh, I probably won't do all of that. Will find someone to bum earrings from and do my own hair, most likely, but it is fun to dream!
5 comments:
That's a fabulous dress.
The dress is as fabulous as the price! It is sooo fun to dress up fancy for a night out.
VERY AWESOME DRESS! We never get to do anything like that!
I forgot to answer your other question. Not sure about the 9 year old, but High School Musical and Hannah Montana seem to be popular for any girl between 5 and 15 years old. There's tons of room decor items in those lines.
For the 2 year old, mine is big-time into the baby doll stage. She loves the toy stroller, high chair, swing and "babies" that come with bottles. You also can't miss with anything Dora.
I love that dress. Wow. And the colour is to die for.
Presents - No Idea. Have no girls. Only boys at home, and only nephews. You get the idea.
Let me think. I'll be back if something hits.
Heidi
Post a Comment