Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Advice

Hey, I was just wondering. Do you ever, like read a blog that you don't usually read and get kind of riled up and then think, I would like to say XY and Z and then you get to the comment form and allllmost type in what you were thinking until you realize, Umm Assvice? And you just clam up and don't say anything?

I do that sometimes. (I do not wish to be hated bitch of the blog-o-sphere.)

But now, I am asking for your advice. If NaBloPoMo goes according to plan, my 100th blog post should hit by the end of the month.

What should I do? Jack Sara's 100 things about me post? 100 things I want to do before I die? Wax poetic on the number 100? List 100....somethings?

Or should I spare you all and not make you read 100 of my ramblings. It is tough. I am open to suggestions.

4 comments:

LoriD said...

100 Things about Misty, please! You could include some things you want to do before you die in the list.

And, I totally do that with blogs the rile me up. I practice the "if you can't say something nice, say nothing" rule 99.9% of the time, which is why people in real life think I'm quiet. :-)

Family Adventure said...

I dunno...my 100 is coming up too, but I'm a couple of posts behind you (and I'm not doing the Nabloblahblah, so by the end of the month, I'm probably waaaaay behind you :)). Maybe I'll wait and see what you do. The 100 things about yourself sounds good...but a lot of work?!

Oh, and the comment thing: I usually speak my mind. I try to steer away from things that are too controversial, though. If I don't like something, repeatedly, over several posts, I just stop reading that blog.

Hmmm...not sure I was even answering your question? Rambling today. Feeling a bit under the weather. Bear with me!

Heidi

Sara said...

I definitely like 100 things about Misty....that would be so fun!

I'm with Lori too, I generally just don't say anything at all

doug said...

I think you should give your husband 100 mooches.