Thursday, November 1, 2007

Challenge:NaBloPoMo

Hello all and Happy November!

It is National Blog Posting Month and I, with my happy upbeat self, have decided to participate. OOoooo now you can get a glimpse of what I am like every. single. day. Scary, yes? Frankly, it is my hope that I will come off as being more even keeled than I am now, when I only write when I am thrilled or excited or pissed or depressed. Yeah.

I am going to get together a Halloween recap for you soon, so don't forget to tune in tomorrow. But for today! I have this!

Join the Scenarios USA Selection Committee!

Scenarios USA needs your help to select the winning entries from our"What's the REAL DEAL about Masculinity? " writing contest. Scenarios USAis a nonprofit organization that hosts an annual story, play, andscriptwriting contest for youth ages 12-22. The winning writers will bepartnered with Hollywood directors to transform their stories into shortfilms for national distribution.

Join our SELECTION COMMITTEE and you will read raw, revealing writing and get first-hand insight into how young people think about and see the world.What's involved?You will read and rank 10 entries of 1-10 pages each. All the entries and ranking form will be online and you will receive info and directions via email. How long will it take?Approximately 90 minutes. You will have one week to read and rank the entries. The entries will be sent to you in early January, 2008. Who can join?Anyone (age 12 and up) can join! We need hundreds of people from all different backgrounds and professions.

How do I sign up for the Selection Committee?Sign-up takes less than a minute! Go to the online sign-up form or visit www.scenariosusa.org to sign up by November 28, 2007.

And now...I have to pee.

2 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Hi Misty,

Looking forward to reading your posts on a daily basis. And getting to know the even keeled you...although I thought you were fairly even keeled to begin with :)

The masculinity thing...not so much.

Heidi

Sara said...

I'm ready to deal with you daily. I don't think the world is ready for me though. :)