I had perused the sweet handmade baby bonnets at craft shows when I was growing the Brother, so sure he was a little girl. But I held off buying one...good thing.And then, some of these:

Because I am in love with them and the whole idea of teeny strawberry toes. Cute, huh? My sister-in-law is due to deliver a baby girl within the next month and I have got a bunch of cutsie pink things for her. Maybe someday I will get to buy pink things for a bebe of my own! Maybe. I think the gods have a sense of humor and I would end up with another boy. :)
3 comments:
gawd. Those are cute. I want one.
I am so anxious for a girl, but have given up on getting one personally. My sister just had her third boy in the spring, and I think that's it for her, also. So we are 'stuck' with 5 boys and nothing pink or frilly in sight.
Those shoes are just adorable. Oh, to imagine....
Heidi
The frilly stuff really is a bonus with the girl babies. I had a hat like that for my girls and it was too cute!
Post a Comment