Friday, November 16, 2007

I feel good...ba na na na na na

So good...bom bom
So good...bom bom
I got youuuuu
Bom bom ba bom!

Anyway, Today is a good day. I feel better today than I have for a long time. I think it is because my hair looks nice. Or maybe because it is Friday. Or maybe because I am wearing heals that go tippy tap when I walk. I feel like such a woman when my shoes tippy tap.

!!!

Anyway, last night I washed my quilt and took it right out of the hot hot dryer and snuggled in my bed with it. Ahhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. It was an awesome feeling. You should try it.

I have nothing productive to say. But it is the weekend and everything will just work out. I know it.

4 comments:

LoriD said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling so great.

I love snuggling up with a just-out-of-the-dryer blanket or quilt.

Have a great weekend!

Family Adventure said...

Have a lovely weekend. And yay to the quilt being snugly warm. I love that, too!

Heidi

d e v a n said...

ooh, sounds nice.

Sara said...

Fancy shoes always make me feel special too.

Glad you're feeling good!