Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Damn Dress

So, remember this dress? The beautiful kick-ass one that is supposed to make my extra chunky self look like a super model?

Yeah, it fit and then it didn't fit. Right around the boob area, there was a serious lack of space. So, I figured I would get it let out. Um, no. I drove a million miles and missed an hour of work for a cute little southern lady on a gravel road to tell me that there was no extra fabric to be let out. She couldn't even give me a half an inch, she says. I needed probably 3.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

Back to Square One.
Anybody need a dress?

3 comments:

Family Adventure said...

No, no, no. That is a real shame. I love that dress.

I'm sorry :(

Heidi

d e v a n said...

Damn!

Sara said...

I want to see the haircut!