Friday, August 19, 2011

Unload

Tomorrow is the illustrious Birthday Party! I am so ready to get it over with. I keep fantasizing about Sunday and how It Will All Be Over and I won't have to figure out decorations (Gods, do we have enough tape?) or food (We still don't know where we are ordering pizza from!) or whether I should get the boys a present (Um, no. The freaking party is the present. But I did get them cards lest I be deemed a horrible mother by my own mother.) All we will have to do is...clean up. But cleaning is usually not big in my life and I am not stressed about it. I think.

I want to take pictures of all the stuff to show you guys. Balloons and banners and everything. Wait until you see the shirts I had made for the boys! Aw, so cute. :) We did the cake smash pictures last weekend! Ooooo, I am so anxious to see the proofs. I am slightly concerned they won't come out. Or the pictures of all three boys won't come out. But I just have to hope the photographer knew what she was doing. Or! If she didn't! I will just take the boys to Sears and be done with it.

After this weekend, I can focus on getting ready for our beach trip. I hope it will be relaxing. I want it to be restful, but I am not thinking that Jelly and Scooter are going to do well in strange surroundings. Scooter doesn't sleep through the night as it is and Jelly has been waking up at 5:30 AM lately. (OMG Kill me.) We all have nice swimsuits and expensive sunblock for sensitive babies. We need some sand toys, but I am hoping the party will provide. And maybe another floatie thing or two. Anyway, I will worry about it Later.

What do you guys have in the works for the weekend or beyond?

2 comments:

Nik-Nak said...

Can't wait to see pictures !

Our county fair is going on right now so tonight we have the tractor truck pull (I know, how Southern of me) and tomorrow is the demolition derby. Great food and fun people, I'm excited!

We do have a vacation planned for the middle of September to ride horses and then again for the mountains in October. I'm sure neither will ne restfull and stress free but I just need to get away at this point.
Good luck with the party!

Swistle said...

We're packing for Paul and the two older kids to go on a trip all next week. And Elizabeth has had a set-back and is back to miserable. And my nephew is due to be born! So it feels like there's a lot going on.