- Everyone does lists on Fridays, so why can't I?
- I am supremely cold. I am wearing my boss's sweater and half considering going an grabbing a blanket out of our annual Silent Auction pile. Ok. Not really.
- It's like 80 outside. It is practically immoral for me to be this cold.
- My husband and I went to lunch at a yummy Mexican place. While we were driving, I noticed a long curly blond hair on his jeans. My hair is straight and brown. I gave him the fifth degree about it (mostly jokingly) until I realized that I was wearing my boss's sweater. My blond, curly headed boss. Who apparently sheds a lot.
- I am considering the pros and cons of putting banana trees in my yard. How 'invasive' is 'invasive'? Where would I put them? How tall will they get? Will they really attract tarantulas like my husband is threatening? Is it too late for planting this year? Maybe I will just pot one and see what happens.
- I want to participate in NaBloPoMo, but last time I tried, I made an ass of myself. And really? Do I NEED more commitments? I think not.
- Honey is at Jelly Bean's Halloween party being the peanut police. I am very glad of this. I was nervous about it. The last time he had an exposure that landed us in the hospital was at the Easter party.
- My mother and I are going skating with Brother this afternoon. Lordy, I hope I get some energy soon.
- Tomorrow is trick or treating! Everyone be safe!
Friday, October 30, 2009
List-y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha! The long blonde curly hair!
I'd love to do the NaNoBloMo too... but... really I know I'd forget and there are so many other things to do. And you are one busy lady :) So don't feel bad about dropping it!
and LOL at the hair debacle :p
I would soooo do the hair thing!! LOL
It was almost 80 here too and I was burning hot! have fun skating!
We want my in-laws to plant banana trees and ship us the fruit. :)
1. LOL re the hair.
2. When I lived in the Caribbean we had a banana tree in our front yard. It was fun (I was 10). When bananas were full size it was heavy and had to be propped up. Not sure bout the other stuff. But the gardener in me says GO FOR IT.
3. No way to NaBloPoMo. Not that you couldn't do it (and do it well) but it may push your stress levels over the top and then I may lose you forever :(
4. Hope the party went well
I love lists! I am cold 99% of the time. In the summer when it's 80 degrees I'll get a chill if a cool breeze sweeps by. Air conditioning just about kills me.
Post a Comment