I think I have been abducted by a pod person.
And now, I am starting to feel really guilty. I mean, I can't manage all the stuff already on my plate. My house is cluttered and really messy. I need to go through stuff and get. rid. of. it. Honey just started a new job and I need to be supportive by taking back all of my responsibilites that he assumed rather than, "Oh, I know it's your first week of work and all, but could you see if you can get off early so I can go to dinner with the PTA Executive Committee? Thanks."
I need to figure out Halloween costumes.
I need to call that lady about the block party.
I need to make a shopping list.
I need a drink. Something to make my head loopy and cause the whole I-don't-give-a-shit feeling.
Oh well, I will suck it up and NOT volunteer for any more stuff. It is only until May, right? I can do anything for (counts on fingers...) 7 months.
I hear Dory in my head.

Just keep swimming,
Just keep swimming,
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
2 comments:
Yes... get that drink!
Phew, you can do it. Just keep swimming!
Post a Comment