Monday, March 31, 2008

(Belated) Anniversary

One year and a couple days ago, a journey of self exploration was set upon to embrace the multitude of facets of family life....

No no no. That's wrong.

One year and a couple days ago, a mother set out to chronicle the daily lives of herself and her family...

Not quite. Let's try again.

One year and a couple of days ago, I was sitting in a hotel room with my two boys waiting for Honey to get out of his conference, being bored, when inspiration struck. Kind of.

I could be a blogger! Look! All the world can hear me bitch and moan!

So, I wrote this. And I liked it. So I did it again and again and again.

So, here I am, 129 posts later. Happy Birthday, Little Blog (In the words of The Flying Mum.) Thanks to all of you who have read my shenanigans and complaints and mini-triumphs for the past year. May you never tire of my drivel. Amen.

7 comments:

LoriD said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I missed mine... much like I do my wedding anniversary on an annual basis!

Family Adventure said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Misty. I'm enjoying your blog more and more. Hope you keep it up :)

Heidi

Beth Cotell said...

Happy Anniversary! I never tire of drivel...in fact, I put out a lot of my own!

theflyingmum said...

Happy birthday! Uh, blogday... Happy bloggy birthday!
Glad you started this blog and that I've gotten to know you (a little) through it.
I finally started (yes, started) my seedlings this weekend. Whew!

d e v a n said...

Happy Birthday Blogiversary!

Saly said...

YAY!! I am glad you did!

Chantal said...

Happy Anniversary to you!