Monday, April 9, 2007

Open Mouth

With me, an open mouth is never a good sign. Do you ever get angry with someone because of something you know they can't control or for an honest mistake that they made and you just make them feel like crap for no good reason at all because YOU are mad? I do that all the time even though in the midst of the madness, I know it is wrong. Oi. When you feel like a freight train barreling down on someone, how do you stop yourself? As much as I jest about being a super-mama, I am not a super hero. I sometimes feel like I can just barely control myself.

You know, I feel a lot like Paul when he wrote the infamous do-do verse in one of those epistles. The things I do, I do not want to do, and yet I seem to do them anyway. Because I am a big do-do. Or something like that.

In the end,

Honey, I am sorry.

No comments: