I have the fussiest baby on the face of the planet. It is, of course, a personality flaw of his and certainly not that I, you know, kept him up to ungodly hours for the past week so that we could ride Space Mountain just one more time or made him miss his nap because we had to go out to eat in a real restaurant with waiters and food with nutritional value. No. Couldn't be any of that.
I wonder what is up with him. Teething? Maybe. Sleepy? Likely. Plain old pissed off? You betcha.
Tomorrow is my first day of full time work since September of 2006. Wish me luck because boy, am I worried. Gods, I hate money. And credit card debt. And house notes. I know what you are thinking as I am thinking the exact same thing: yet another thing going wrong because I did it to myself. Believe me. I know.
1 comment:
Misty, if you don't quit picking on my friend Misty, I may have to kick your ass. =]
It is what it is. Spilled milk. There is NO SENSE in berating yourself.
You are amazingly accomplished for someone your age. You have a master's degree, a good and meaningful job, and most important, two beautiful healthy children and a husband who is cute, smart, funny and adores you!
Remember those blessings. The things that aren't as you would wish, well.... you are doing the best you can NOW with the situation you are in NOW. And you are being responsible for the future. That's more than a lot of folks, let alone a lot of folks your age!
MWAH
Post a Comment