Thursday, September 27, 2007

Whim

I am not spontaneous. I very much have both feet on the ground. Realism. Planning. Lists. This is who I am.


But I have decided. Yes. And I can do these things (after calling my honey, of course). Life is short. I am tired. I miss the gemstone beaches and beautiful sandy dunes. We are going back. Tomorrow.



On a whim, just this morning, I decided that the beach is just the place for us this weekend. We will drive on Friday afternoon, play all day Saturday and Sunday morning, and head back Sunday afternoon. It will be wonderful. I can't wait.


Do you know how sometimes you just need a little something? This is it.

5 comments:

jen said...

It is SO nice to have a place like that to go, especially a beach. FridaySaturdaySunday goes by in a blink of an eye at home, but spend it at the beach and it's like you've been gone a week and a half! Hope you have a good time :)

d e v a n said...

That's beautiful! It looks a lot like the beach we just spent last week at!
have fun!!!!

LoriD said...

Have a great time!

Sara said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! How great! I hope you have a great time!

theflyingmum said...

Oh, this makes me really miss summer. Which ended here just seconds after the first day of fall - LITERALLY.