Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gun Jumping...

It is Fall! It is October! It is Halloween time!

What? No its not October? But it IS Halloween time. Know how I know? Because the costumes are 50% off and the X-Mas stuff is on display. In fact, according to that, I have missed Halloween.

But, just to share my wondrous consumerism with you today, I wanted to show you the boys costumes. Disney is having a sale with a coupon code (TODAY)more off for today only! Plus, Disney costumes are so well made, Brother plays dress up in his and years later, I get to give them away to smaller folks because they are still in mint condition. Look at these:

For the Jelly Bean:

For the Brother: (per his request, even though he has never even SEEN a movie with this character in it. Go figure.)



And just because it was on sale and Brother LOVES costumes (it will be put back for X-Mas.)



PLUS, I got pumpkin treat bags for Brother's class complete with gummy skeletons, pumpkin-shaped suckers and chocolate eyeballs to stuff them with. Too exciting! AND two reusable fabric treat bags that look like Jack-O-Lanterns for the boys to go trick or treating. In a couple of weeks we should go to the pumpkin patch. I love Fall. Did I mention that?


2 comments:

jen said...

aw, I love that 'roo costume! I skimped out on my poor boy because I'm not sure what he'll be willing to put up with. I guess I should get my butt in gear and find something cute.

The girl is a princess... that dress is going to get a lot of use, I'm sure.

And I just asked T last night if it was too early to start decorating for Halloween. I LOVE Halloween.

LoriD said...

Awesome costumes. You're right about the Disney quality. We bought a Tigger costume a few years ago and, even though it has been played with a lot, it still looks great!