Last week I was sick sick sick. Not morning sickness, sick. But like real live infested with viruses and bacteria and someone please oh please save me sick.
That kind of sick.
But! Now I am very much better after a trip to the urgent care center and shots and antibiotics and steroids and painkillers....ahhhhh. I am filled with joie de vivre and wonder at the beauty of the world without sickness in it.
Obviously, am not 'good' at being sick.
The fun news is that I had my ultrasound last week and LOOK! There is a wee little baby in my tum! And it is teensy and cute and I saw little fingers and toes and thigh bones and a perfectly shaped little round head. And eyes! And a nose! And a mouth! And a tiny little heartbeat at 163 beats per minute! Miracle of Miracles. Apparently, I am not gestating a bunch of grapes that made me inexplicably nauseous and gave me super-human scent sensing power. There is a real live tiny person in there.
Wow.
Know what else is so good? Food. I feel like at long last, I may have returned to the land of the eaters. And there are Fritos! Who knew Fritos were so good? And ripe ripe pears. Oh my yum. I am currently eating a chocolate bar that is bigger than my hand (note: I do not have small hands.)
Anyway, I am feeling great today. Did you notice?
5 comments:
Yay! So glad you're feeling better!
I am SO glad you're feeling better!
Oh I'm SO RELIEVED it's not grapes!
I'm looking forward to feeling better!
Oh yay!! And a REAL LIVE BABY in there!! Wahhooooo!!
Post a Comment