So. I struggled, huffed, puffed, got red faced and sweating and really really really wanted to just lay down. But I completed the whole whopping 24 minutes of Level 1 in the 30 Day Shred.
Um. It was hard. (Understatement of the century)
My legs are still burning and it took so much out of me that I still feel tired. The next day. After I was done, I had a hard time walking because my muscles seem to be saying, "If you're going to treat me like that, we aren't going to work for you anymore. We Quit!"
But I think I am going to stick with it for 30 days along with watching what I eat. I can do *anything* for 30 days. If I hate it still at the end, I will just find something else to do. But it burns more calories than an hour of walking and costs a hell of a lot less than the gym.
5 comments:
good for you!
thanks to you I bought this dvd and will be shaking my fist in your name when I can't get up off the floor ;)
Wow - I watched it for the first time today and I was fine. Tomorrow I might actually DO the workout. Hee. However, I took the kids swimming today and I feel a little hungover from that.
Hmmm, that does sound difficult. I may have to buy it...
good luck! It seems everyone is doing it these days!
Wow awesome Misty. I am actually considering picking up this dancing exercise video that I saw on some american infomercial (I know, I get so caught up in those things). But it had Mary Murphy from SYTYCD on it and if she is endorsing it, it can't be all that bad. Keep us up to date on how the 30 day shred goes. I am curious.
Post a Comment