- I am Mother Freakin' Freezing. Gah. It's sure hard to type when you are sitting on your hands.
- Had a conference with Brother's Teacher today. Didn't go wonderfully. The term "A-D-D" was put out there. *Sigh*
- I am battling with the pediatrician's office.
- I am tired.
- I am grumpy.
- Diet? Mmmm, not going so well. I ate whatever the hell I felt like for the past 4 days. So, now. After my big backsliding session, it feels like Day 1 of the diet, where you are cranky and tired and would mug someone for a cookie.
And I know today is a wonderful-skip-happy day. I know we are getting a great guy to be President today. But I am in my office and can't watch it because CNN is overloaded with other people stuck in their offices trying to watch it, too. I guess I will have to catch it later.
I wish today were over already already. You know what I mean. I just feel ready to crawl out of my skin.
3 comments:
Aw, I'm sorry.
I hope today goes better :)
Sometimes you just gotta wallow for all it's worth. Screw EVERYONE. You grump it out as hard as you can.
Post a Comment