is a very very very fine house...
I keep seeing this Wordle thing EVERYWHERE. I haven't yet succumbed myself, but I'm sure I will soon.
Dani over at Postcards did this with a few of her posts. Which post did you base it on? I like it too. I was tempted to do it for some kid related posts and the print then and frame them on the kids walls.
Chantal: I actually did it on the whole blog. So this is a picture of what I have talked about for the past year and a half. I love that.
cool!
Very cool- love the greens!
I love the idea of putting kid-specific terms in there and framing the resulting Wordle. Cool!
I think this is super cool, but I couldn't get mine to post on my blog. Perhaps you can school me???
It's so lovely and positve. "just people" stands out for me.
That is really cool. I wanna play!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I keep seeing this Wordle thing EVERYWHERE. I haven't yet succumbed myself, but I'm sure I will soon.
Dani over at Postcards did this with a few of her posts. Which post did you base it on? I like it too. I was tempted to do it for some kid related posts and the print then and frame them on the kids walls.
Chantal: I actually did it on the whole blog. So this is a picture of what I have talked about for the past year and a half. I love that.
cool!
Very cool- love the greens!
I love the idea of putting kid-specific terms in there and framing the resulting Wordle. Cool!
I think this is super cool, but I couldn't get mine to post on my blog. Perhaps you can school me???
It's so lovely and positve. "just people" stands out for me.
That is really cool. I wanna play!
Post a Comment