Thursday, July 10, 2008

For Posterity

Things Jelly Bean can say at 22 months:

Mommy and Mama
Daddy
Popo
Brother's Name - sounds like "My!"
Pretty
Trash
Hello (Eh-YO)
Bye
Cheese
Eat
Water (Whady)
Nice
Okay
Ball
Toy
Chew (Our word for pacifier)
I got this.
I love you.
Potty
Outside! (Ow Ti!)
Shooey - as in a muddy diaper
Diaper
Wazzup! - I can't believe I am admitting this. Blame the husband.
Ca ca
Nasty (Nat-y)
Poop
Pee
Book (buh)
Story ('tory)
Yes
Oh, and the old faithful NO!

Also, he can answer the following questions:

What does Mr. T say? (Proceeds to growl)
What does a kitty say?

And can identify eyes, ears, nose, mouth (on humans and otherwise)

6 comments:

LoriD said...

I wish I had thought to write all this stuff down. So cute! I love "Ow Ti!" and the growling for Mr. T. You MUST record that!

pinkelefant said...

my 22 month old says not nearly that much... but now that he has ear tubes things are vastly improving. his best catch phrases are "aw dude" "aw shit" and "oooh, look at that!"

d e v a n said...

cute! wazzzup!!!

Chantal said...

nice, what a great idea.

Saly said...

When yu said "can respond to 'what does Mr. T' say", I pictured a little baby voice going "I pity the fool!!!"

I love this list. I should havedone that with Lucy.

Emblita said...

Thats amazing! What a little talker :) I guess it seems so much to me because my 22 month old mostly says Mamma (mommy)and eh! Ah! I have a sneeking suspicion that he knows how to talk but is just jerking our chain. Especially when my husband points at himself and says "Say pabbi (daddy)" And Askur grins impishly at him and goes "Mamma!"
Kids
gotta love em