I have nothing witty to say. So here goes....
Maggie said...
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a high powered business executive who lived in a penthouse in New York with LOTS of boyfriends to buy me flowers and take me to dinner.
Now I am a librarian. Disappointed much?
(Not really. I am just funnin')
Danielle-lee said...
do you believe in ghosts?
Nope! I tend to not be overly superstitious at all. The recovering-from-a-cult thing kinda knocks that out of ya.
NotAMeanGirl said...
Have you ever thought about WHY you're here?
Writing this blog? Because you people keep commenting and that encourages me to keep writing. No? Not what you meant? Why I am in this chair? Because it is 2:00 PM on a work day and I like paychecks. What? Still not right. Oooohhhh, did you mean a meaning of life thing? Ah.
This kinda goes with the last question a bit. I don't actually think there is a "reason." I mean, sure, there is a string of events that occurred and DNA traveled down a long long line of people and ended up with me, which is pretty damn amazing and fantastic and wild, but I am not thinking that is what you mean by a "reason". I don't believe in a "plan" or a "reason" for my life. I believe in being the very best person/mama/wife/citizen/etc. I can be. And leaving the world a better more rich place than when I entered it. I don't believe in anything that dictates my course of action other than my own brain. Amen.
Janice said...
What is your favorite TV show?
I like...to read. :D
Missy said...
If you could only read one blog for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
OOoooo, hard question. I have no idea! Probably my own blog. Because I like and know the people I talk about. :)
Becky & Ryan said...
I got this question on my blog and thought it was a good one so I'll pass it along...If you were putting together a care package for YOURSELF, what would you put in it?-Becky
CAKE! Chocolate! Ice Cream! Did I mention CAKE? Also, that I am on a diet? Heh.
Um, no really. I would put a fantastic book in it that I think I would like to read. A funny one. Yeah.
d e v a n said...
do you have a favorite agestage of your kids?
what are your goals?
The immobile stage.
No! Really! I like 'em a lot better when I can lay them on the play mat and go to the bathroom and they are still right there grinning at their toes and drooling. Of course, who doesn't love little babies. I like that Brother can DO things like brush his teeth and take a shower and uh, use the bathroom? Huge improvement in my life. And I like that Jelly is just starting to talk and all the cute cute CUTE words he comes up with. Like "eat water" which sounds like "E Whady". But I miss the teeny snug bug baby lying on my chest. I miss nursing. Sigh.
Goals? To get out of debt. To have a third little baby before I am 30. To be with my kids as much as a possibly can. To live a long and fulfilled life and not have too many "I wish I would have spent more time doing X" thoughts when I am 90.
6 comments:
Clearly I need to read your archives.
Also, I wanted to be a librarian when I was little. I'm not kidding.
I agree with nowheymama, either I dig through your archives or you repost...
I really like your "meaning of life" answer. And that you read instead of watching TV (although I will personally admit to watching So You Think You Can Dance religiously, thanks to my damn sister who got me hooked on it!)
I've been doing a lot of reading this summer due to sucky tv. You never did really expand on the whole cult thing... your fans are demading more!!
Great thoughts!!!!!!
I always thought and still think that being a librarian would be fun. All those wonderful books to read right at my fingertips.
I am with you on being the best mom, wife, citizen I can be. Perhaps not the best speller.
Post a Comment