Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have decided not to care...

This morning, I slept too late and didn't get to shower. My greasy hair is back in a headband and I have no makeup on.

I have decided not to care.

I locked Jelly Bean in the car this morning and had to make funny faces in at him through the window while the daycare called the fire department to liberate him.

I have decided not to care.

I got to work an hour late today.

I have decided not to care.

I had a huge 3-hour online committee meeting today and couldn't get the technology to work for me for Two Whole Hours. Someone else had to run the meeting while I was fumbling.

I have decided not to care.

I should be bustling and working harder now that said meeting is over because I have a ton of stuff to do, not the least of which is writing down a bunch of stuff I already did (You try being grant funded...) BUT....

I have decided not to care.

Hope your day is as full of positive zen decisions as mine is turning out to be!

4 comments:

LoriD said...

The fire department? oh dear.

Sometimes, just telling yourself you don't care is enough to calm down.

Misty said...

This might not sound like an appropriate motherly comment, but it was for less than 5 minutes that he was in the car alone. And I didn't freak because, well. I have done it before to Brother once when he was 3.

So.

d e v a n said...

Some days caring is overrated.

Saly said...

Good for you. I'm having a no-shower day myself today.