Tomorrow is "Professional Day" at the Big Kid Daycare. So, on the way to said daycare this morning, I ask Brother what he wants to dress up as tomorrow.
"A Boxer. Like Corbin Bleu. "
Methinks someone saw this movie wayyy too much. So I a wracking my brain trying to figure how to make him a boxer. By tomorrow. Then it dawns on me. Don't hurt yourself, girl. Ask the expert:
"Oh? What does a boxer look like?"
"He wears shorts like these (indicates his silky-ish basketball shorts). And has a helmet and mittens on his hands."
*Snicker* Mittens! How cute... but dude, how do I get kiddie sized boxing gloves...too late to sew...I don't want to buy them...
"Hmmm, how do you think we could do that for tomorrow?"
"I can wear those oven things in the kitchen? And my bike helmet that I never use. Oh! And I could wear a shirt like Daddy."
I think the "shirt" is one of Daddy's sleeveless undershirts. Oh boy.
Recap: So my child wants to wear oven mitts as boxing gloves, an oversized bike helmet, and the shorts he wore today along with his father's wifebeater to daycare tomorrow. Because he wants to be a boxer when he grows up.
Mercy me.
2 comments:
Well that is just adorable. And look, he has ideas!!
:)
I saw a poster that Corin Bleu was coming to our county fair and I kept going "where have I heard of him before...."
ding ding ding!
Is he kind of weird? He seems kind of weird.
Post a Comment