Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Attention Bibliophiles

Do you ever watch TV or read something and just feel full of awe and say, "People are so smart!" My husband and I say that regularly. I think that is the "Humanistic" part of our life philosophy. Think about it. When you quit attributing things to a deity, it leaves so much room to be in awe of humanity and nature and science. Anyway, this is getting off point.

Now, while this may not be mind-blowing, it is pretty neat. I went ahead and joined and have sent out 5 books so far. The postage was about $10.00. Not half bad for 5 books, if you ask me. Considering that I (more frequently than I would like to admit) spend nearly that much for one used book + shipping on Amazon. Check it out. Let me know if you join. I want to know how many "converts" I can chalk up!

Books!
Books!
Books!

1 comment:

Sara said...

yeah, I have so many books....

I have to check on this from home because they disabled out java here at work and i can't see the page. Sounds like a great idea though.

Hope you're in blissful Harry Potter reading mode soon. :)