We are celebrating Honey's birthday today. Originally, we had planned to have dinner and go to a movie. Then life intervened. Brother auditioned for a play yesterday and they are having a 2 hour rehearsal tonight. I found out about this, um TODAY. The rehearsal ends after our movie starts, but not before our movie ends. And we have already bought the bleeding tickets. *Insert groan here* So, dinner is out. Wrangling with the parents, who are watching the munchkins, is in. As is me taking half the day off of work to try to make some semblance of our plans happen. And since we are going out to lunch instead of dinner, I will have room for movie snacks.
(Who says there's no silver lining? Who?)
3 comments:
Friday night rehearsal? No no no no. Friday nights are part of the weekend, and therefore sacred.
Sorry your plans fell through... sounds like you're making the best of it!
aw, man. I hope you still have fun!
Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment