Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dear Husband,

Dear Husband,

I hope you don't mind...I have bought myself an Easter present. Although it might be more appropriate for Mother's Day. Take a look...

Only, I custom ordered it to have two eggs (for our two little chickadees) in the nest, as opposed to three.

Hope you don't mind,

Your Adoring Wife

~~~~~~~~

Just do a search on etsy for birds nest necklaces and there are just tons of them. I chose this one because of how it was attached to the chain. It sort of looks floating to me. Isn't it just lovely? Inspired by Swistle's picture, discussed here and here.

5 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I want one! I want one!

Swistle said...

Me too! Me too!

theflyingmum said...

Aaaaaah!!! That is just way cute! Wow, there are so many talented folks out there, hurray for etsy!

Heidi said...

I really love it. Great present for yourself.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!