Bitter: Tonight is my last dance class. With the university class I am taking (starting tomorrow), I feel I just cannot give up two weeknights for my own frolics. I am not going to continue the class, despite the outpouring of "DO IT!" from you, my faithful readers.
Sweet: Tonight is my last dance class! A culmination of fun and sweat and laughter. It was harder than I could have imagined, but so much fun in the end. I think I may try to take it again when the semester is up. I believe I never mentioned it was a pole dancing class. Honey wanted to know if we were having a 'recital'. Um, no.
(Aside: For all those *GASP*ers out there (Hi Grandma!), isn't it funny how if a girl swings around a horizontal pole, it is called gymnastics, but if the pole is vertical, suddenly everyone's morals in the room start getting questioned? Interesting, yes?)
Bitter: Jelly Bean's 2 year old birthday is practically upon us. Oh-my-baby's-all-growed-up-WAHHHHH!
Sweet: I finished a bulletin board of the kids' birthdays for his class and I have a little party with the class scheduled. Since his birthday is on the eve of our Floridian Beach Trip, we will have a mini-celebration at the beach as well. My parents, Grandma (my mom) and Popo (my dad) are coming with us to stay in a cabin on the beach in one of the state parks. So fun, yes?
Bitter: Floridian Vacation Trip = Dramatic Fear of Hurricanes. Begone Faye, Gustav, and the ilk!
Sweet: The poundage of my lardy self is diminishing at a satisfying rate. I will feel confident on the vacant beaches of Florida.
Bitter: My hair was lank and gross and weird shaped. So I went to get it cut. It is AWFUL and BOXY and similar to what I think a gym teacher would wear (no offense, Gym Teachers of the World. Like us Librarians, you are not known for your fashion sense.) Oh, and for the first time in a million years, I have BANGS. Hello, 80's! Miss me?
Sweet: There ain't nothin' good about it.
7 comments:
You made me laugh with this post, especially about the pole dancing! I will also wish those hurricanes and storms away and hope you have a good time and fun party while there.
ha! Pole dancing!! Love it. :)
Have fun in Florida. If you won't do more dance class, go to a different salon and get a cut you like. I'm sure it can be fixed! (if it's broken - I haven't seen it. lol)
Happy birthday to your baby!
My hair dresser has been instructed NEVER to give me bangs, no matter how much I tell her I want them. My forehead is just too small and they always look awful on me.
Brilliant! Pole dancing... I totally thought you were taking tap dancing or possibly salsa. I understand why your hubby wants a recital :)
Ugh and the curse of the bad haircut! I feel your pain.
Lets hope those pesky storms keep well away from Florida while you are down there!
like this post. Pole dancing sounds fun! My hubby would be all over me asking for a demo too! LOL
OMG PLEASE HAVE A POLE DANCING RECITAL. I bet it would be really, really well attended.
Hope Gustav leaves you alone.
I went back to bangs - a much better look for me and my fore/five-head! Bangs=cheaper than botox. Hee.
Post a Comment