- I sometimes hate my job. I am all tense and stressed out and have no faith in the world or the systems in place to protect people. It sucks. I have a hard time leaving work at work. It permeates my life and makes me nuts. Probably because it is scary.
- I just feel lazy. Like, angry lazy. Actually aggressive towards the idea of doing stuff. Like housework. Housework needs to be done. Laundry, dishes, etc. Jelly hasn't had a bath in 3 days, dude. And I just don't want to. And will scowl at anyone who suggests that I do so.
- I wish the stupid contractor would just tell me if he is going to fix my yard or not. He has stood me up three times to come have a meeting with me and look at the issues.
- Brother has a dentist appointment tomorrow and I am nervous. I hate dentists and worry that he will have like 8 cavities and need $3000 in dental work. Don't laugh. There is precedent.
- I worry his teeth will be bad because I haven't monitored his diet well enough or been better about vitamin enforcement.
- Jelly Bean is mean. He climbs on top of me in bed in the morning and bounces on my full bladder until I think I will simultaneously die and pee all over the place. Then he clings to me like a tiny little burr when Honey tries to save me from the pain and mess. But it is not because he is a sweetie-heart who loves his mama. It is because he lives to torture me and loves to hear me say, "Ouch! Stop it!" Literally, he can say, "Stop!" very very well.
- Nursing is officially over. 19 months. That is how long the nursing lasted. I am sad now that my boobs are sheerly for decoration. Mainly because they are terrible decoration. Old saggy ninnies. Bah.
- I was looking through old pictures and am amazed how poorly I am aging. I used to be young and svelte and beautiful just four years ago. Now I am old and wrinkly with saddlebags and a poochy belly. Woe is me.
- It is only 11:30. And I hate 11:30.
- It is Wednesday and I hate Wednesday.
- I forewent the chocolate cake last night. Regret it.
- I shall try to cheer myself with McDonald's and cupcakes and thusly not spread my venom and bad chi to the universe, or at least the people who have to deal with me. Later.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I the Wah-Wah
I am grumpy today. So I shall make a list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry you are grumpy! I rarely bathe my kids more than 3 times per week. I can't handle anything more. Though now that ED showers, he does go more oft. CA is such a pain in the tub and refuses to let Hub do it....my belly can't handle it.
ED went through that mean stage too, as if he was rebelling from the mama's boy he actually is. He would slap me square in the face or headbutt me. It stops, I promise.
Have a cupity cake for me. I can't taste anything today.
(((HUGS)))
Bathing is highly over-rated, in my humble opinion. Miss M gets a bath 2-3 times a week unless she's been particularly mucky.
As for Wednesdays and 11:30ies, they've always sucked. I hope work gets better. Bad work karma sours everything.
"Old saggy ninnies" - LOL
I'm with everyone else on the bathing... 3 days - meh.
You are funny when you are grumpy, but I'm sorry you're not having a very good day. I hope McD's and cupcakes do the trick!~
Jobs can suck, and hell so does housework. I hear you there.
But but but- how did you get Jelly to stop breastfeeding???!!!
I for one would love to have my breasts as useless decoration again (and you know... possibly go down a cupsize 'cause GG is just scary)
Help
Hope Thursday is better for you. And to be completely honest I bath my boys twice a week cause I am lazy and they make it a pain. Wednesdays and Sundays (and even those rules can be bent) I am a slacker mom!
Ugh! Sounds like a rotten day. I hope the weekend was better??
Heidi
Post a Comment