Thursday, January 10, 2008

Perfectly revolting!

Are you a Disney fan? I would say that I *like* Disney movies and that I wouldn't mind going to the parks again someday...but I am not a nut who has Winnie the Pooh pulls in her kitchen. (You know who you are...)

But! This I love! My absolute favorite Disney Character Of All Time! I am so infatuated by her, I want to get a tattoo of her on my ass. (Well, not really.) And sadly, she is but in one movie and finding merchandise is like...impossible. Bambi isn't cute enough to top her. The Princesses are driftwood in her volatile sea. Stitch looks plain Jane vanilla ice cream next to her eccentricities. I love the way she talks. I especially love the way she moves. Oh, please look.



Of course, I am speaking of The Magnificent! Marvelous! Mad MaD MAD, Madam MIM! Because she reminds me so of my dear old granny. Gods, I want to be her when I grow up.

2 comments:

LoriD said...

She does seem happy!

Saly said...

I don't think I've ever heard of her.....