There are a few things I would like to do this year. I don't have them all hammered out into resolutions just yet, but mostly, this year, I just want to do things.
Travel: There will be a Disney trip in 2012. There will be a weekend in the city for Honey and I. There will be a beach trip. There is also a threatened visit from my brother and his daughter. Fun will be had. I am excited.
House: I always have massive plans and wants for the house. But this year, I want to get baseboards in the addition. (Sadly, they are still absent. *Hangs head in shame*) and...completely finish redecorating my bedroom. Yes, that right there. A serious goal mostly because it involves a new bed and furniture and paint.
Create: I want to learn to paint/refinish furniture. We have a lot of wood pieces that I don't like. Instead of getting rid of them completely, I would like to see if I can't give them a makeover. Not sure how this one will turn out.
Move: I want to find a form of exercise I love. I might join a gym with a pool and a variety of classes. But I probably won't do it until February to avoid the January resolution crowd. I am also back on the wagon as far as WWs goes and really glad about it. When left to my own devices my food choices leave me sluggish and frankly, queasy. Plus, I would like to be able to wear all my clothes again, not just the roomier ones.
I might print this out again like last year to try to help me remember the things I want to DO. But right now I am going to go swing in the backyard with Jelly instead of sitting and reading a book. Do.
2 comments:
I MEANT to say:
Your bedroom will still be "beach chic" right? RIGHT?! *She asks as she glances furtively at the beach-chic-themed...thing(s)...she has for a CDPackage for you* ;-)
"Do" sounds like an excellent thing to focus on!!
Post a Comment