Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You

I am writing this on the DL. I should be doing 800 other million bazillion things. Really. And my anxiety levels are through the roof. But you know what makes it all better? (Ok, maybe not allll better the way a bottle of vodka and unfettered access to the entire Godiva inventory would make it all better. Ok, not even that. It being-post December. That is what will make it alllll better. Sorry. I'll start again.)

You know what makes it better? You. Emailing me and basically saying, "How can I help? Will this work?" I am reminded of that schmaltzy ebay commercial that goes on and on about how "We knew the world was full of basically good people."

YES! The world IS full of basically good people. And you are one of them. And I am so overwhelmingly thankful.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Nik-Nak said...

Hoping you can destress soon!!

Chantal said...

That is really nice Misty. The world really is a good place (for the most part). Hugs.

Shalini said...

This is so sweet. And thank YOU for doing that for ME.

Nowheymama said...

So glad you are getting help!

Swistle said...

You did such a good job making the task seem DOABLE!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you!!

Saly said...

Hope you are stress free and less busy soon I miss you on The Twitters.

xo