Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Bunny

The Bunny came last night and left the following:

Because Brother needed a new one. His looks similar to this one. I wanted to find an exact picture because I *asked* the bunny to get a good name brand with quality products. Instead the Bunny brought back a non-name brand bag that we will probably have to replace in three weeks. Let's hope I am wrong.


Because Brother needs the obligatory video game for every holiday.


The Pez dispenser that I filled and Jelly Bean promptly opened, dumped the candy on the floor, and then ate said candy. Off the floor. While holding the Pez dispenser.

Because I went shopping and they were out of the normal stuff.


Because Jelly loves Mickey so much. Guess how much attention he paid them? Just enough to throw them on the floor to get to the candy.

Miraculously, this mini-pool was set up and filled and chlorinated in the backyard! The Bunny must have been up until, oh, 1 AM getting this done. *Yawn*
Also because we did junk food instead of candy this year.
And look! These are bubbles. Say, "Awww."


Our very own little Easter Bunnies, Simon and Dixie got some lettuce from the garden and a phone book to chew up. I am hearing riiiiiippppp as I type.

Additionally, there were Nerds and Laffy Taffy and a bunch of other sugar candy I just don't eat. I bought a flat of beautiful strawberries yesterday from the farmer's market, so shortcake is in our Easter-y future. I am 'hop'ing there are lovely things in your Easter day as well.

4 comments:

Chantal said...

wow, lucky you guys to have the pool. Today it is below 0 (Celsius) today and even though it is sunny I just don't have it in me to hang out in that cold while the kids play. Have a great Easter!

LoriD said...

Your bunny was very kind to bring a new backpack at this point in the school year. We have a one-bp-a-year policy, so duct tape is our friend by April.

I love those pools. In fact, I would MUCH prefer that to our inground (safety hazard, grey-hair inducing) pool. Of course, no one will be swimming in ours until late June or so.

Heidi said...

Yay Zelda!! Great gifts. Happy late Easter.

theflyingmum said...

Two words: Land's End.
Ben has been carrying the same pack for three years now, and will likely be using it again next year. So even though they may seem expensive...
Also, I sprung for monogramming which makes it easy for him to identify.