For work, I have to finish an article and work on materials for a presentation that have to be brought 30 miles away for proper lamination in addition to finishing the online newsletter and sending it out.
But this is nothing considering the dirty house I have to make presentable as a plethora of relatives are coming to inundate us with their presence(s) today, tomorrow, and Sunday. Plus tomorrow Brother has soccer try-outs, which I am totally freaked out about because a.) I didn't know he had moved up in to the "we keep score now, loser" league and b.) he seems too little for try-outs or "to be evaluated" as they say and c.) this is supposed to be FUN and FUN and try-outs are mutually exclusive. In addition to that, the lawn needs mowed and the yard needs cleaned of various toys and water equipment. And it is so hot out, I hate to ask Honey to do it.
In the end, I don't want to do it. Any of it. I feel like a giant unmotivated lump of something heavy and jiggly.
1 comment:
So how was the weekend? Did you get motivated?
Post a Comment