So, I thought I would just mess around with my template a bit and see OOooo, there is a new polling element. So I put said element onto sidebar. But. It so doesn't work. So, I go to delete it. And DELETING it is impossible.
Like, Dude. Don't make something sparkly and new and say Here, Try Me! I am AWESOME! if in fact, said option not only doesn't work as sparkles promised but will MAR THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OF YOUR BLOG simply because you don't know html.
Oi.
GrumbleRumbleGurgleROAR
(Note: This post will self destruct as soon as they fix my damn blog. IF I am feeling charitable.)
Edit: So, my honey fixed my blog. Because HE knows HTML. Since Blogger didn't fix their own problem, this post will continue to exist. Because a.) I have to warn the world and b.) I am a bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment