So, yesterday my husband went to some sporty place in the Metro-area and bought shoes because this is what he wants for Father's Day. They are Honey-Shoes. They all look alike, with similar stripy things in rad colors and not "too white" (as he puts it) so to not exhibit the dirt that life sometimes throws at your feet and elsewhere. Anyway, so when I was holding the baby and waiting for my knight in shining armor to gallop up and show me his Nikes, I didn't expect it.
What is it, you ask? The open box and on top of the afore mentioned Honey-Shoes, there was this and this, which I love. You can hear more here.
And you know I hate the whole "men get so much credit when they are thoughtful and thoughtfulness is just expected of women" thing because so many times, it is true. I don't think that this was one of those instances, because he deserves more credit than I give him usually. Because I am so proud and pleased. He shouldn't have spent the money. And even though I really believe that he shouldn't have spent the money...I am so glad he did. I have been needing to feel special lately and he heard me when I needed him to.
Go read his blog. Because he is awesome, (read: funny, clever, sexy, smart) you know.
1 comment:
AAwwww. :)
Post a Comment