- My house were cleaner.
- I had more patience.
- Reading were a form of aerobic exercise.
- The general public was less "general public-y."
- My kids were more obedient.
- The yard was cleaned up.
- I was less chunky.
- I was more productive in every facet of my life.
- People ceased to tell me "no" without good reasons (ie those I agree with.)
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Happier
I would be happier if:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think the only thing that is important is the work happy. You are probably happy, even if non of those things on your list even happen. You are still happy. And that is an amazing thing :)
And I meant to type "word is happy" not "work is happy" GAHH
and "none" intead of "non" HOLY HELL I CAN'T SPELL
A cleaner house/yard and obedient children sure would make me more content! Of course, you can combine a bunch of those things from your list and get a leg up. Like, set the timer for 30 minutes, give each kid an age appropriate task and tackle some housework together. BOOM: obedient kids, cleaner house, aerobic activity (if you boogie) and sense of accomplishment. :-)
Post a Comment