Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shorts


  • Took Brother to piano lessons. Parked in Piano Teacher's driveway.  Piano Teacher's Husband comes to the car and asks me to move it to a spot 15 feet away. I figure, I am blocking his car in. He is going somewhere.

    He goes back into the house and sits on the sofa. Thirty minutes later, I emerge with Brother from lesson. Husband is still sitting on same place on couch. I determine that he is rock-sucking jerkface and just wants to boss me around to watch me obey.
  • Honey is making a Cherpumple for Thanksgiving. Google it. I'll wait.

    Honey may be insane.
  • I have stupidly hired a guy to paint my shed...Friday. Which means I have to go buy paint sometime between right now and Friday morning. Stupid.
  • Honey bought me flowers because I had a hard day and my staff drove me crazy and the children are screamy. He is a good Honey.
  • I just want to go to bed, but instead I have to make turkey brine in which to brine a turkey. No, I can't skip it, Mother. So. Off I go to make fancy salt water. Catch ya later.

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Hee! I made Scott a pake for his birthday (one layer of pie baked in cake) and that was crazy enough for me. Go, Misty's Honey!

Chantal said...

umm was the Cherpumple good? cause the photos I got from google looked kinda gross :)

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and hopefully a long weekend after that.