Monday, February 6, 2012

Thievery

Jump on the bandwagon! All the cool kids are doing it!

A to Z

A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: King, but I am looking to downsize. For years we slept on a full (!!!) They say smaller beds equal happier marriages. All that close contact, I suppose. *Insert waggly eyebrows*

C. Chore that you hate: The cleaning of the things. All of the things, everywhere. And yet, I fuss loudly when the house exceeds the acceptable level of filth.

D. Dogs: Nope. Dogs - 0, Allergies - 1

E. Essential start to your day: Hm, I don't know. I don't have one thing I have to do absolutely every day. Other than opening my eyes. So, "Opening of the eyes." Final Answer.

F. Favorite color: Teal, bluey green. Also the color of the water in Destin Florida. Breathtaking.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6

I. Instruments that you play: I play nothing. But I always wanted to...

J. Job title: Today, Resource Center Coordinator. Next Monday? Branch Manager. SQUEE!

K. Kids: Brother, 11. Jelly Bean, 5. Scooter, 18 months.

L. Live: South. Where it is hot and the azaleas bloom. Where there is jazz and file gumbo and genuine Mardi Gras.

M. Mother's name: Biblical female name. There aren't that many.

N. Nicknames: MisMarie. Which is what my mother called me when exasperated, but not angry. If anger was involved, the whole thing busted out: MISTY MARIE!

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just to birth the kiddles.

P. Pet peeves: Repeating myself. Me no likey.

Q. Quote from a movie: I am not much of a movie watcher. But! "You people make my ass twitch" From French Kiss, which is my favorite movie. Yes, I know it is one of those movies you are not supposed to like, but you do. Well, I do. (I also love You've Got Mail. HA! I have no taste.)

R: Right or left handed: Right

S: Siblings: It's complicated. I have two half-siblings, but mostly consider myself an only child.

T. Treat you adore: BAKED GOODS. Oh, Baked Goods. How I love thee. Let's run away together and enjoy fits of exuberant decadence. *Ahem* Oh, sorry. Forgot you were still here. Next!

U. Underwear: SaLy says: functional. Can I get an AMEN?!?!

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Hm, I like veggies. But not sauerkraut. Is that a veggie? Picked veggie. It's the best that I can come up with.

W. What makes you run late: Underestimating the amount of time something will take. I am chronically late. It is an unfortunate personal characteristic.

X. X-rays you've had: Just the teeth. But I have had bazillions of ultrasounds for ze bebes.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I am a good cook and make lots of yummy things. Everything I touch turns to GOLD! Ok, not completely. But I have a knack for making good pairings and smelling spices to determine what goes well together. Tonight we are having PW's Chicken Spaghetti, which is the ultimate creamy chicken casserole and if you haven't made it YOU SHOULD.

Z. Zoo animal: I love monkeys because they are usually so animated and personal. I like birds, too. Like aviaries where you feel like you are really surrounded by the habitat. I am also fond of giraffes because they are just beautiful and gentle. I guess I really just like the zoo.

4 comments:

Shalini said...

Branch manager yaaaaay! Also, it seems almost everyone in the blog world is 5'6".

Anonymous said...

Look at you Miss Branch Manager FancyPants! That's awesome!!

Us 5'6"ers are taking over the world!!

Doing My Best said...

Wait...why aren't we supposed to like "French Kiss"? I like that movie too =)!

And I may be VERYVERYVERY excited for you to open certain of your CDPs. But, no pressure ;-).

Saly said...

All you 5'6"ers, and short little me!

How is it possible that you don't like sauerkraut? HOW? You need to embrace krauty goodness.