My laundry room was smelling seriously funky. Like moldy funky. Was the dryer vent thingy loose, letting in air from under the house? Was it the mountains of dirty boy laundry? Was it my worm composting system? So, we took the worms outside and sifted through the bedding. It didn't smell moldy or yucky, more like dirt. I washed mountains of laundry with lots and lots of fabric softener. I ran a empty cycle through my washer with practically a whole bottle of vinegar. No luck.
Then I wanted to bleach some white items that weren't so white anymore and I dumped far too much bleach into the machine and ran the cycle. This morning, the laundry room smells fresh and clean. Was my washer dirty? Weird.
~~~
I have been planning a beach vacation for literal months. Months! And it looks like it is going to freaking rain the entire time. My heart is broken. I was so set on seeing that beautiful green water. But it isn't green unless the sun is shining.

So I have spent some time seeing about indoor attractions. But it is just not the same, you know?
~~~
My wacky husband has been trying to cheer me with ridiculous jokes from the internet. Like:

He is so strange.
4 comments:
Ah ha ha, your wacky husband sounds great :)
bwahahahaha - that pic is awesome.
Do you have a front loader? Those do get moldy and stuff, so the bleach probably did clean it out!
I have recently read in my washer manuel that you do need to run an empty cycle every now and then. Same with dishwasher. I guess they get funky from cleaning all the funkyness.
Worm composting system?? I must know more about this.
I heart that picture! A fancy mustache gets me every time.
Post a Comment