is a very very very fine house...
Aww, gorgeous, all of them. How did the dance go? Well? Did he have a DATE? (I might have a little spasm of sadness for you if he did. So big!)
How did I not know you had all boys?! They are all very handsome, cute, and adorable edible, respectively.
So cute! We have a foot photo in our living room. Love.
Those are 3 gorgeous boys!
They're such a cute bunch. And, yes, Jelly definitely has that micheivous twinkle in his eye!
Wow. Those photos are AMAZING. Of course, the subjects are amazing too ;-) Beautiful!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aww, gorgeous, all of them. How did the dance go? Well? Did he have a DATE? (I might have a little spasm of sadness for you if he did. So big!)
How did I not know you had all boys?!
They are all very handsome, cute, and adorable edible, respectively.
So cute! We have a foot photo in our living room. Love.
Those are 3 gorgeous boys!
They're such a cute bunch. And, yes, Jelly definitely has that micheivous twinkle in his eye!
Wow. Those photos are AMAZING. Of course, the subjects are amazing too ;-) Beautiful!!
Post a Comment