Friday, May 13, 2011

Stuffage: How Boring Can I Get?

  • The baby was caught with a potato chip this morning. I am told he was very upset when it was taken. I am not surprised. I would be mad if someone took the chip I was eating, too.
  • Summertime is expensive. My childcare costs just skyrocket in the summer with camps and field trips. Plus, this is the first year of homecare, so if I want them to do activities like crafts and stuff, I have to think it up and pay for it, too. I don't really mind, it is just another task added to my list.
  • Our air conditioner needs replacing. It is right outside our master bedroom right now, where we have dreams of building a deck someday. So we are moving it as well. Goodbye $7600. I have no idea what I would have done with you, but this probably wouldn't have been my first choice.
  • My house is so completely disgusting, I can no longer take it. (The yard is pretty bad, too.) I am trying to con a 15-year-old girl cousin of mine (Let's call her Wednesday) into coming over and helping me clean. I sincerely hope she accepts. If not, I need to find someone else willing to clean for minimum wage.
  • I have boxes and I want to fill them with crap and get them the every loving heck out of my house. I just have to find a child-free time to do this. It is getting close to the point where I want to just chuck it all in the garbage rather than sort it into "perfectly good enough to give away" and "trash". I need to make this happen before THROW IT AWAY THROW IT ALL AWAY JUST GET IT OUT becomes my battle cry.
  • I haven't talked to my grandma in months. I feel bad about this. Must call Nana.
  • I need to schedule Baby's 9 month pictures. This requires determining a non-fussy time of day, actually making an appointment, finding decent coupons and determining an acceptable outfit. Jeez.
  • I need to go to the: dollar store, grocery store, bank, bookstore.
  • We are going to tour the farm where our CSA vegetables are grown this weekend. That should be fun. We are also going to a baseball game. Also fun.
  • That's all folks. (Ok, that is totally NOT all. But I have to go actually do said tasks and quit writing about them.)

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

We just did a major clean out and it is so freeing! Good luck!