Tell me what kind of pacifiers you used for your breast fed babies. New Baby gags terribly when I try to give him one. They are the newborn size, but I feel like it is too long?
Any ideas? Help. Or I am to spend life as a giant binky.
We used the green one the hospital gave us, and also Gerber Nuk binkies for a couple of our babies, and we got the Aventi binkies for a couple of other babies. But sadly no one liked the binky much.
I tried the Nuk one with D2 (it had worked like a charm for D and M) but D2 gagged with it. He just couldn't make it work and because of that has never taken a soother (which is both good and bad, oh my poor boobs!) :)
I used the mam (i think?) ones with all the boys but L would only take the hospital type ones. She was, quite literally, 2 months old before she would even take it briefly! I very much had to keep forcing it on her.
3 comments:
We used the green one the hospital gave us, and also Gerber Nuk binkies for a couple of our babies, and we got the Aventi binkies for a couple of other babies. But sadly no one liked the binky much.
I tried the Nuk one with D2 (it had worked like a charm for D and M) but D2 gagged with it. He just couldn't make it work and because of that has never taken a soother (which is both good and bad, oh my poor boobs!) :)
I used the mam (i think?) ones with all the boys but L would only take the hospital type ones. She was, quite literally, 2 months old before she would even take it briefly! I very much had to keep forcing it on her.
Post a Comment