Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nursery

So, here are the promised pictures of the nursery. Sorry it took so long, folks!

I got the wall decals from etsy (I would link to the shop, but it closed down! Bummer.) and thought they came out really cute.
I also put the ribbon and wooden transportation decorations on the baskets for storage of little things like tiny shoes and receiving blankets.


I really liked the new crib and dark bookshelves with the bright colored walls. And of course, I painted the baby's name on wooden letters. I did this for Jelly Bean as well.


Oh, and the last piece arrived in late July. I think the final 'accessory' is my favorite one.

6 comments:

Swistle said...

OMG YOU WILY THING YOU!!!! Congratulations on completing your nursery!

d e v a n said...

SQUEEEEE! Look at how cute he is! I absolutely LOOOOOVE the name! My 3rd was almost a Seth. <3 Congrats Mama! I was starting to wonder where you had run off to...

Jess said...

Eeee OMG OMG OMG! I was all set to tell you how cute the nursery is (and it is), but then THE BABY THE BABY EEEEE. Congrats! He's beautiful!

LoriD said...

Well done! Oh, he's so adorable and his name is perfect. Congratulations to the whole family!

Saly said...

Thanks for finally showing his face!! SQUEEE!! I love him!! I am really really happy for you. And holy cow, if he doesn't look like your hubby!

Chantal said...

Oh my! He is sooo cute. Look at that hair! Adorable!!!