Thursday, July 8, 2010

Listy

Here's a random list, because that is all I can get my brain to do. Sadly, much of it is complain-y. Sorry about that.
  • I've been uncomfortable a lot lately. I feel like I am having contractions, but seeing as I have always been induced and had an epidural before any painful contractions set in...I am getting kind of paranoid. Would someone please tell me how I know when I am in labor?
  • I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am nervous they are going to tell me I am having a baby. Or that I have to have the baby that day. Or something. I don't want to have a baby tomorrow. I'm not ready.
  • I just ate lunch literally 25 minutes ago. I am hungry. I have never been so freaking constantly hungry in all my life. I dearly hope this is going to go away after the baby is born or I am in trouble.
  • My electric bill doubled from last month. I. Don't. Care. Air conditioning is a necessity. I would have shriveled up and died without it. Or incinerated my family with my flaming temper.
  • We got Big Brother Presents for the boys! I got Brother a new scooter and Jelly Bean a PlazmaCar (as recommended by Swistle.) I also bought a new car seat for the baby. Whee!
  • The boys bought the baby little presents to take to the hospital as well. I wanted to have presents from the baby to them as well and I know what I want...I just got to buy it. Too much to do! Too much to do!
  • I got the proofs for the maternity pictures and as soon as I get my files, I will share. I think they came out pretty good, but I made a poor wardrobe choice and in some of them, I don't really look pregnant at all. Which was kind of the point.
  • I am a bit worried about my organization while I am on maternity leave. Not that I think I am indispensable or anything weird like that. I just...worry about the burden being placed on other staff members. In my head, I want to be in communication and do what I can from home...but I am going to cut myself a break if that doesn't happen.
  • I wanted to have Brother's school stuff all ready and bought and ready and and and...before the baby is born. I have not done this. It is bothering me.
  • Honey started his new job and is pleased thus far. Cross your fingers for us.

2 comments:

d e v a n said...

ooh, can't wait to see pictures! Don't even worry about your organization when you are on mat leave. No use stressing yourself out over that when you will have plenty to occupy yourself!

Saly said...

Oh honey, you will *KNOW* when you are in labor. I was the same way with Lucy, having been induced the first time around, and constantly convincing myself that oh...maybe this was the start of labor...but damn, when it was real labor there was no maybe about it. And you know, my water breaking in the driveway kind of solidified that thought. So what I would say is that if you aren't sure whether or not it's labor--it probably isn't