Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ug

I feel so completely wretched. Like there is really nothing reasonable to do but to lay my head on my desk and feel the cool cool surface on my cheek. And maybe go to sleep.

Damn job. Wish I were in bed.

Although, I am not sure being in bed would be such a treat as our floors are littered with debris. No, a natural disaster didn't strike my house. Nevertheless there are suitcases and clean clothes and dirty clothes and wrapping paper containers and, inexplicably, literal trash all over our floors. Both the recycling and the compost needs taken out, but it is dark at the very reasonable hour I get home and the only thing I can bring myself to do is throw cheese and crackers at the kids and lay on the couch, trying not to smell anything.

I can't even LOOK at some of your blog posts, because you have lovingly put pictures of your beautiful holiday baked goods on the pages and just a picture makes me want to puke into the trash can to my left. (Please don't take it personally. I had to run out of my boss's office just the other day because she wouldn't stop talking about doughnuts *gag* even though I asked her to please stop.)

I haven't gotten Brother onto the bus all week and have had to bring him to school. For some reason, I am just not waking up...and neither is Jelly Bean, Alarm Clock Boy Extraordinaire. Because he is sleeping in our bed. Which, I can see, will become a problem in the near future.

TAP is running me into the ground with its neediness. Fortunately, I have an ironclad excuse not to run for office again.

I'm guessing I'm about 8 weeks. The Kidney Bean is due in July.

11 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

LoriD said...

OMG! I was thinking all the way through, 'sounds like she's pregnant!' But the news still hit me like a ton of bricks.

Congratulations!

Nowheymama said...

AAAHHHH!!!! Congratulations!

I AM SO EXCITED!

Swistle said...

OMG!!! I got CHILLS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Happy, happy day!

Swistle said...

P.S. Yay yay yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

Chantal said...

OHHHHH I guessed that half way through your post!!!! I am so happy for you. YAY, YAY, YAY. :)

You have to post on Disney, how did that go?

d e v a n said...

woo hoo! When you said you had to lie on the couch and couldn't do anything I KNEW then how this was going to end. CONGRATS!

Nowheymama said...

P.S. Your Facebook statuses make much more sense now! ;)

saly said...

Oh I was thinking it the whole way through! I am so excited for you, Misty!! Congrats to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Yays! Well, boo 9 months of crap but yays a baby!