Good: Brother has been KICKING ASS with homework this week, yo. It has been totallywickedawesome. I wave it in the face of all the ADD prognosticators. He just needed motivation. Cold, hard motivation. In the form of greenbacks. Moving on...
Bad: Honey had a bad day yesterday, which makes me have a bad day. Sometimes it is wonderful how in tune we are, but when one of us is in a bad mood, the other one picks it up right away and echos with their own bad mood. Does that happen with everyone?
Good: Today is the last day before the beautiful, glorious Mardi Gras four-day weekend. We are going parading tonight.
Bad: I hope it is not cold. We had a cold snap last night and when we woke up? It was like 40 degrees. WTF? Winter is over, ya'll.
Good: I am about to head over to Jelly Bean's mini-Mardi Gras parade, where he will ride his tricycle and throw beads. (Say it with me now, Awww!)
Also Good: Honey decorated the tricycle while I went to bed early as I only slept 5 hours the night before.
Bad: When the baby started screeching at midnight and I poked Honey to go get him, Honey rolled over and grunted. (My problem with not being able to sleep is if I get up, I *can't* go back to sleep.) Anyway, so I went and got said baby, who screamed even louder because he wanted Honey and not me, turned on the lights, hunted for the chewie, rocked the baby to get him back to sleep, etc. Then I was up for two solid more hours, most of which I spent hating my husband's sleeping form and mentally going over how I would tell him I wanted a divorce.
Good: I never still hate him in the morning. I realize he just didn't wake up and it is my baby, too. And he had a hard day and was just really tired. And that I generally like him, most of the time.
The end.
4 comments:
I love that his tricycle is decorated for the parade. So fun!
I can't believe it is Mardi Gras already....
Ah, I wish I lived closer, I would come to the parade too!
I feel the same way when dh is snoring away and I'm not. The darkness does funny things to me...
We need pictures of that tricycle and bead throwing.
Post a Comment