So, I like to call pants "britches". What? It is cuter to say, "Pull up your britches!" than "Get your pants on!" And. Now. Imagine a two-year-old saying it.
The 'r' gets left on the wayside more often than not. *Ahem*
So. Is it really all that wrong for me to try to get him to say, "Where's my britches?" *Snort*
(Just FYI, while I am trying to coax my toddler into ganstahood, he just keeps saying "I don't know!" Heh.)
Yuletide Cheer to all! Santa comes TONIGHT! (Note to self: must wrap presents and bake cookies and figure out dinner fiasco and...)
2 comments:
My D love playing hockey even as a really small child. He would yell "Puck, Puck" but he didn't say his p's he said F's instead. It used to make us laugh so hard. We would do things just so he would say it.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Misty. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Me, laughing hysterically in an almost empty office on lunch time. Thank you for that entertainment
Post a Comment