Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hiding

I tromped through the house yelling.

Jelly Bean!
Jelly Bean!

I started to panic. Getting desperate, I said, "Jelly, Do you want a Popsicle?" even though it is 7:30 in the morning. And he pops out from...somewhere.

"Jelly, where were you?!? You scared mama."
"I hiding," says he.

So, that's where I've been. Hiding. I need some quiet time for a bit, but I will still visit you, even though I won't be here at home. And while I might not pop back out for a while (not even with the temptation of sugary treats), I want to let you know. Just so you don't panic.

xo

9 comments:

LoriD said...

I was beginning to wonder...

Enjoy your break!

Chantal said...

Hey Misty, thanks for checking in. Hope all is well. Take Care

Saly said...

but....but...BUT!!

I miss you!

Swistle said...

Misty! Hey, Misty! Do you want a brownie?

Nowheymama said...

I hear you. Hope you're enjoying summertime.

Heidi said...

Take care of yourself,hope all is well, you'll be missed.

Astarte said...

I think a lot of people are doing the same right about now. Still, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! :)

Amanda of Shamelessly Sassy said...

I hope all is well. Have a nice weekend.

theflyingmum said...

bloggy breaks can be very good