- My husband has been having to work long hours on a difficult contract and is stressed by the idiocy of the people he is having to work with.
- I am one of those people. The contract is with the company I work for. Sigh.
- Needless to say, this is straining our relationship. It is uncomfortable, but my boss told me, "Don't tell me about the labor, just show me the baby." In other words? You deal with it.
- I hate coming to work. I just want to be home with my kids. Or reading. Or anywhere but right here.
- I should be doing the annual report...seeing as it was due last month.
- We are supposed to go on a 'team-building' exercise for work on Thursday. I think I may get deathly ill.
- My life isn't turning out the way I pictured it. It just seems like everything is a struggle. Nothing is easy. Nothing.
- The whole, "Oh, life is going to roses and springtime" financially since I am not paying on the debt as much as I was is so not panning out. How is it that I feel JUST as stressed out if not MORE stressed out when technically, we are supposed to have more unspoken for funds? Kill me.
- I screwed up and repeated something I was told to my boss. Now the teller is mad at me. In my defense, it was a work issue and I didn't think it was a secret. Nevertheless, I feel like a shit-pie.
- I am fretting over whether I am Dwight from the Office. I am afraid someone will put nickels in my phone.
Bah. Enough Woe-Is-Me baloney. I hope you guys have something nice and chirpy to post today. Because I am so weighing down the room.
4 comments:
Ugh on the team building exercises. They're almost always BS (in my humble, cynical opinion).
ugh. I'm sorry. Do you have any sick days? Sounds like you need a mental health vacation. :)
I'm sorry you're down. I'm with Devan...take a day off....make it team building (barf barf gag gag) day.
I'm sure you are not the Dwight of your office. You are way too cool.
Holy Heck! The polar opposite of my "lah-dee-dah" bluebird post. Which makes me kinda chuckle. Girlie, we all fall down in the dumps, even birdhouse-building birdwatchers like me. Too bad that work has got you and your sweetie on different teams, as if there isn't already enough (or perhaps too much?) on your plate right now!
Funny that you mentioned The Office. I don't watch the show regularly, I've only seen one or two episodes - but about three sentences into your post, that's what popped into my head.
Post a Comment